- 5 packets of Green Breeze (5g = 2 1/2tsp)
- 1 cup tofu (soft)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pancake mix
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift together pancake mix and Green Breeze. Set aside.
- Drain water from the tofu package.
- In a bowl, whip tofu until smooth with a blender or food processor.
- Beat in egg, butter and sugar.
- Add the flour mixture (pancake mix and Green Breeze), mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan, and bake about 30min.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →